“millie mango” offers a boutique environment with a great location on Burlingame Avenue for you to sell your beautiful clothing on consignment.
The “millie mango” Consignor shops boutiques and higher end department stores and she takes really good care of her things.
Is this you?…
- Gather your gently worn clothing for our consideration. We are looking for boutique brands $100 and up in original retail prices.
- Designer Handbags, Dresses and Jeans are most desirable right now.
- Make sure your clothes are freshly laundered and/or drycleaned and are on hangers. (pants and sweaters can be neatly folded) If your items have been in storage, they will need a fresh laundering. And no pet hair please. We need clean and odor free.
- Please call to arrange a time with our “buyer”.
- We will look over your items and accept good quality pieces that are current, in style and in season. (Or timeless pieces like Chanel or St. John)
- Our split is 50/50 and consignors are paid after their items are sold. After 90 days (or longer) unsold items will be returned to you, or donated to charity upon your request.
- Checks will be issued automatically at the end of each month and mailed to our consignors. Balances less than $24 will be carried forward to the next month. Throughout the month your balance can be applied via voucher toward purchases at millie mango.
- Voila! It’s that simple.
Do you have too many things? Not sure what we will want? Shy? …
We will be happy to do a home consultation and pick up.
Just call us at 650-348-3106